Become a Tenant
- Applications for tenancy at the Flanders building is currently closed.
- Application for tenancy at the new Willow Rd. building will open on….and can be accessed by…
- Interested in becoming a long-term tenant at the Shelldale Centre? See below!
Kindle ensures that all long-term Shelldale Centre tenants are registered social service charities, to create a convenient co-location of services for the local community.
Support provided by Kindle: To help facilitate the delivery of programs by our tenant charities, Kindle provides them with long-term below market value leases. Kindle also provides some support services to these tenants, such as:
- Hosting tenant meetings to ensure all tenants are included in the decision making for the operations of the Shelldale Centre
- Organizing programs and events on-site, open to tenants and the population in general to facilitate community building and access (such as vaccine clinics).
- Maintenance of common space (such as the gym and kitchen) and common space booking.
- Maintenance of the property in general including cleaning, security, reception, WIFI and phone services.
- Monitoring all aspects of the building and plan for life cycling of equipment and infrastructure to ensure the building meets all health and safety, accessibility and tenant/community standards.
Contact us for current rates and availability.
Looking for a short-term rental? Book a Space!